As professional publicists we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of professional and personal client service with campaigns that are individually designed for every need and budget.
Our book publicity services include:
- Strategized creation of professional publicity tools including a media friendly press release, author photos to use for campaign, web site consultation for web site creation and domain name registration for published works.
- Distribution of book press releases to print, broadcast and online medias covering some 10,000 media outlets.
- Introduction of non-fiction and fiction authors works to select and targeted producers and production companies in film and television connected to the Hollywood studios, TV networks, cable channels, Internet outlets such as Netflix, Hulu and mobile content creators. We have placed authors’ books with Hollywood producers who have optioned them for the silver screen.
- Booking interviews and guestings for authors on such key TV shows as Today, Good Morning America, Oprah / OWN network, CNN, Joy Behar Show, Bookmark, C-Span Book Weekend and many others.
- Local and national network interview bookings on top daytime and night time radio shows from New York to California, Canada and the U.K.
- Representation and assistance at U.S. and selected international book festivals from Book Expo to Los Angeles Festival of Books to Frankfurt Book Fair and others.
- Video trailers and book audio clips for marketing book web sites.
- Virtual author book tours.
- Consultation with content marketing of authors and their published works with Twitter, Facebook and other social media web portals.
- Book signing venues in U.S., Canada and the U.K.
- Assistance for authors in finding and working with their own U.S. book distributor.
- Media training with mock interviews before authors are interviewed by newspapers and magazine writers, or appear on radio and television or interact with Internet media and social bloggers.
- Local, regional, national and in some cases international book reviews from outlets such as the NY Times, USA TODAY to Book List, Publishers Weekly, Kirkus Reviews, as well as top online/Internet
Regardless of your format(s) — hardcover, paperback/soft cover, electronic (e-book, Kindle, Nook) — TBC can get the attention of media outlets that talk to your readers.
- 1 2